Top 10 Shopping Centers in New York City (NYC)
Shopping for the festive season is fun when you are aware of the top shopping centers in the city. New York City (NYC) offers some of the eclectic shopping destinations in the world boasting of biog brands to regular stores with low prices. So, you can pick something or the other for everyone.
- Bloomingdale’s: The main floor arcade is more like Times Square. If you want to buy branded and trendy clothes then the second floor will be the perfect option for you.
- Barneys New York: If you prefer edgy designer fashion, then Barneys New York would be the best shopping destination for you in New York.
- Century 21: Century 21 is the department of the leftovers of store designer wears which are available for more than 40% off.
- Apple Store: The two-storied shopping center boasts of the gadgets of cutting edge technology where you can test drive anything before buying it.
- H&M: If you want to shop at low prices in New York, you will get everything in this Swedish chain.
- Ricky’s: This shopping destination will provide you all the kinds of cosmetics, hair extensions and body glitters to deck you up for party. You will get wigs of every shade and accessories of every type in this store.
- Macy’s: This shopping destination of New York boasts of some of the big brands like Calvin, Donna, etc. You will get all the big brands of the celebrity at Macy’s near Broadway.
- Bergdorf Goodman: This shopping destination will provide you endless variation from dresses from Diane von Furstenberg to dazzling shoe salon and bag collection.
- Henri Bendel: This modish shopping destination will offer you dress from designers like Sophia Kokosalaki and a collection of vintage jewelry and handbags from Tiffany’s Closet boutique.
- Restoration Hardware Outlet: If you want to get luxury home furnishings in great discount for the festive season, this shopping destination will be the ideal destination for you.