Top 10 Restaurants in New York City (NYC)
Many restaurants in New York City (NYC) offer different delicacies to savor. Some of the best restaurants in NYC are as follows:
- Sushi Nakazawa: The restaurant offers seafood and sushi with the perfect blend of seasoning and temperature.
- Del Posto: you can gorge on the balanced, flavorful and rich Italian dishes in this Italian restaurant. The restaurant also offers an awesome selection of wine.
- Jean Georges: If you want to try tradition al French cuisines with Asian influences, then Jean Georges would be the best option for you.
- Eleven Madison Park: Eleven Madison Park offers continental, French and European cuisine. The ambience of the restaurant is Gotham-like with wrought iron chandeliers and vaulted ceilings.
- Juni: The restaurant offers mouth-watering International and American cuisine with the blend of exceptional flavors and awesome hospitality. The simple foods take transforms into exotic dishes in this restaurant.
- Hanjan: Hanjan offers traditional Korean food along with modern interpretation of the flavors of Korean food. The exciting food and the friendly ambience is a treat for the food lovers.
- Mighty Quinn’s Barbeque: It is the best destination to have barbeque in New York City (NYC). The smoky meat with peppery and moist texture will definitely treat your taste buds.
- Gramercy Travern: The American and continental menu of Gramercy Travern is made from organic and seasonal ingredients. The signature dishes of the restaurant include striped bass along with caviar and sweet potatoes.
- Daniel: Daniel specializes in French and European cuisines. The signature dishes of this restaurant includes roasted halibut with mellow yogurt curry sauce and Thai basil, slow baked sea bass with Sarawak Pepper, etc.
- Per Se: Per Se offers European, American, French and New American delicacies. The comfortable ambience and the elegant décor of the restaurant make it an ideal place to gorge on the French-influenced American delicacies.