Top 10 Popular Jewelry Shops in New York City (NYC)
Do you want to shop for jewelry and other accessories in New York City in this festive season? New York City (NYC) offers some of the best destination for jewelry shopping in the world. Some of the most famed jewelry shops in New York are as follows:
- Tiffany & Co.: The jewelry store on Fifth Avenue is second to no other jewelry collection in the city. It marks the ultimate destination for all jewelry lovers throughout the world.
- Pippin Vintage Jewelry: If you are looking for vintage collection of jewelry in New York City (NYC), then this Chelsea-based jewelry store is your perfect destination.
- Bittersweets: located in Broadway, this jewelry store offers bittersweet surprises in the form of different types of jewelry. This jewelry shop will surprise you with its collection of one of kind designs.
- Belenky Brothers: Located at the Grand Street, Belenky Brothers boasts of creative designers and artists who depict their innovation through their unique jewelry.
- DeBeers: This jewelry shop is renowned for some of the best diamonds in New York and rest of the world. If you want to shop for quality diamond jewelry this festive season then DeBeers can be the ultimate destination for you.
- Cartier: Cartier’s Fifth Avenue’s flagship store boasts of a stunning collection of jewelry with unique designs and best quality.
- Harry Winston: When you are in search of fine jewelry in New York City (NYC), no other place can beat with Harry Winston located in the Fifth Avenue.
- Barneys New York: Barneys New York located at Madison Avenue is considered to be the prime place for the fashion connoisseurs.
- Doyle & Doyle: This Jewelry shop boasts of some of the best designs with rare mix of contemporary designs along with Victorian, Georgian and Edwardian designs. The designs of the pieces show the true craftsmanship of the jewelers.