Top 10 Hotels in New York City (NYC)
New York City has some of the best hotels of the world.
- The Ritz –Carlton New York City: Located in the southern side of Central Park the Ritz is the destination for luxury-seekers. The hotel boasts of an impeccable customer service, the Auden Bistro and bar and the lavish services of the spa.
- Trump International Hotel and Tower: This hotel can give you the luxurious retreats with a relaxing spa, floor to ceiling windows, marble baths and equipped kitchens.
- The Peninsula New York: The Peninsula is famed as the cocoon of solitude and peace. The hotel offers rooftop terrace providing spectacular views of the city, highly acclaimed spa and health club.
- Four Seasons Hotel: this 52 storied hotel consists of 368 suites and rooms. The hotel offers views of the alluring skyline of Manhattan and Central Park. The stunning vistas and the deluxe amenities make the hotel a luxurious destination.
- The St. Regis: The hotel boasts of an extraordinary customer service and sophisticated settings. The hotel provides a blend of modern convenience and the glamour of the old world.
- Mandarin Oriental: This luxury hotel is Asian -inspired with 244 suites and rooms with impressive décor.
- The Lowell: The Lowell offers the visitors an easy access to the city’s iconic attractions. The hotel exudes an elegance and serene ambience.
- The Carlyle: The Carlyle boasts of 1930s art deco with rosewood property. The hotel is an array of boutiques and high end galleries.
- The Pierre: The Pierre offers elite luxury with cozy beds, and tastefully decorated rooms. The hotel offers spectacular views of the Central Park.
- Hôtel Plaza Athénée: Located in the Upper East Side, the hotel has an air of grandeur and elegance. The refined accommodations, the crisp linens and modern amenities make Hôtel Plaza Athénée a luxurious retreat.